Where to find: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile
Your first and last name will be filled in. Via the drop-down menu, you can choose a suitable “Location” and “Department”. Both lists are provided by your employer. That way we can make sure that we inform you about the jobs that are really relevant to you. If you would like to see all jobs, simply go to your menu bar and click on “Jobs”. All jobs are listed here.
You can upload a photo by clicking the function “Add Profile Photo”. After you have chosen your photo and confirmed it by clicking the button “Open”, a new window will pop up where you can “Crop your image”. Confirm your changes with the button “Save changes”.
You can choose the language of your Firstbird-Account under "System Language". Moreover you can insert your "Employee-ID" and choose your correct "Time Zone"
Where to find: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile - Icognito
If you wish to use Firstbird discreetly, you can activate the "Incognito Mode". If this mode is activated, your activities are not visible as follows:
- If you share a job,
- you make a direct referral or
- someone applies through a job you shared.
- Talent Scouts
- Your name is not visible at the list,
- other Talent Scouts cannot follow you, and
- you cannot follow other Talent Scouts.
- Your name is not visible at the list.
Once you are happy with everything, then click the button "Save Changes".
Where to find: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile - Delete account
If you would like to delete your Talent Scout account, please log in to your account and proceed with the following steps:
- Click on your name top right and go to “My Settings” and to “Profile”.
- Scroll down until you can see the “Delete account” function.
- Click on that, select a reason,
- enter your current password
- and confirm the deletion by clicking the red “Delete account” button.
After this, you will be automatically logged off your account and all your datas stored in our system will be irrevocably deleted.