Where to find it: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile
Add Profile Photo: Upload a picture here.
First Name*: Your first name is already filled in (from the registration).
Last Name*: Your last name is already filled in (from the registration).
Location*: You've chosen a suitable "Location" during the registration.
Department*: You've chosen a suitable "Department" during the registration.
System Language*: Choose the language of your Firstbird-Account.
Employee ID: If available and required by your company, you can enter your employee ID here.
Time Zone*: Choose your time zone.
* Mandatory fields.
Incognito mode for Talent Scouts (only)
Where to find it: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile - Incognito
If a Talent Scout would like to use Firstbird discreetly, they can activate the "Incognito Mode". If this mode is activated, the Talent Scout is not visible on the leaderboard.
Talent Scouts who have activated the "Incognito Mode" can be seen by admins under "Account Preferences" - "User Management". In case of challenges, Firstbird provides reports where our contact person can see the points from all Talent Scouts, even from those who have activated the "Incognito Mode".
Delete my account
Where to find it: Click on your name - My Settings - Profile - Delete account
If you would like to delete your Talent Scout account, please log in to your account and proceed with the following steps:
- Click on your name top right and go to "My Settings" and then to "Profile".
- Scroll down until you can see the "Delete account" function.
- Click on that, select a reason,
- enter your current password
- and confirm the deletion by clicking the red "Delete account" button.
After this, you will be automatically logged out of your account and all your data stored in our system will be irrevocably deleted.
Please go ahead as follows:
- change the contact person of an active job,
- "hide" all active jobs in which you are the contact person and would like to delete.